Advice + Info
To find out more about the role of inclusion officers please read on...
Inclusion officers (IOs) work with both families and settings to help ensure that young people with learning difficulties and disabilities are able to access high quality leisure, recreation, out-of-school, play, youth work and child care opportunities.
Referrals can be made for an IO to work with any child or young person with learning difficulties and disabilities. Referrals can be made by anybody, e.g. parents and carers; health and other agencies; school special educational needs co-ordinators; settings and providers.
For more information contact your local inclusion officer:
Ryedale and Selby
- Janice Muirhead 01609 536047 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jo Burrows 01609 798709 email@example.com
- Sarah Bartliff 01609 798713 firstname.lastname@example.org
Craven and Harrogate
- Anne Nicholson 01609 797274 email@example.com
- Emma Ansell 01609 797423 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Plowright 01609 797420 email@example.com
- Victoria Leech 01609 538736 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat Taylor 01609 532042 email@example.com
Hambleton and Richmondshire
- Donna Dunn 01609 536706 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paula Akers 01609 798238 email@example.com
- Anita Reeves 01609 797229 firstname.lastname@example.org
For events and activity pages bookmarking will mean you get email and SMS reminders.
For normal pages bookmarking makes the page appear in your Top 5.