Advice + Info
Families information service
The Families information service (FIS) offers a broad range of free and impartial information to all families within North Yorkshire.
We can provide advice and information on the following:
- help with childcare costs;
- funded provision for 3 and 4 year olds;
- your local Children's Centre;
- activities for children and their families;
- working with children and young people; and
- information and services for families caring for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and much more.
For further information on the above:
- Tel: 0845 6011 630
- Email: FIS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nyfamilies.info
- Text: 'Info' 07624 802425
For events and activity pages bookmarking will mean you get email and SMS reminders.
For normal pages bookmarking makes the page appear in your Top 5.